Redes

lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

El desnudo del día: Alessandro Sicioldr

Alessandro Sicioldr es un artista muy singular como podrán ver en su página web.


Alessandro Sicioldr es un pintor e ilustrador italiano nacido en 1990 en Tarquinia, que vive en Perugia. Trabaja principalmente con óleos, lápiz y lápiz de color. Sus temas son imágenes surrealistas que vienen del inconsciente, y que él representa utilizando una mezcla de técnicas contemporáneas y tradicionales. Su actitud visionaria comenzó a brotar en su infancia, cuando solía representar en sus dibujos mundos extraños y misteriosos. Esas manifestaciones tempranas llevaron a un asustado maestro del jardín de infancia a llamar a sus padres, pidiendo un exorcismo. Estudió y trabajó bajo la guía de su padre en su estudio de pintura clásica, donde aprendió no sólo cómo pintar, sino cómo preparar madera con la técnica de Cennino Cennini, como mezclar y moler pigmentos y cómo construir y decorar marcos personalizados. En 2014 se mudó a su estudio propio. Su inspiración a menudo le viene de sus visiones de ensueños, y de sus estudios de historia del arte, psicología, mitología, filosofía, literatura y ciencia. (Fuente)


Sicioldr is an unusual word, it has an hissing, raw and allusive sound. It revealed itself mysteriously to my consciousness a few years ago and now, fortunately, it has become A part of my life. I do not remember the exact moment when it revealed itself, nor its sensory origin (auditory, visual?). Actually, I must admit I do not even know its correct pronunciation. The only thing I am sure of is that it belongs to the same world that I depict in my works. I know only two words of this otherworldly dimension, one is Sicioldr, the other one is secret and I have only mentioned it a few times in my life. The first time I heard the secret word it was in a childhood nightmare. I hid inside my house from a mysterious, dark presence. I was completely frightened and, AT the peak of fear, I heard it, spoken by an incomprehensible and ancient female voice(perhaps the Mesopotamian Lilith?). At that time I had recurring dreams related to this female presence and I was so oppressed that I could not sleep for fear of meeting her. A chthonic deity as the Great Mother, ambassadress of the mind's depths. Her memory alone can cause me intense feelings of unsettlement. This unpronounceable word accompanied me throughout childhood, I only used it to define this particular type of nightmare and in general the hermetic realm of the psyche,which now I call the charming contact with "Soul". While these words evoke the anxiety of the dark side of mankind, Sicioldr becomes for me a figure of light, the mythical hero who, with a lantern and a shield, performs κατάβασις and extracts the content from the abyss to lead it to the light. He is the speleological agent that makes the unconscious conscious. The story of Sicioldr in the world of creativity is a journey of exploration and introspection, a Dantesco journey where mythical figures mingle with bodies infused with enigmas, sibylline gazes of hermaphrodite figures, endless deserts, plant and animal kingdoms interwoven in unspeakable forests, labyrinths, mists, mysterious idols, eclipses, metamorphosis are what I see when when I open "The Eye": "Oculatus Abis."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario